What does it require to have my plans approved?Isaac NsengiyunvaSee link for building plan submission checklist
Frequently Asked Questions
- Show All
- Administration and Human Resource
- Education and Sports
- Land Management
- Works and Technical Services
What happens if I don’t seek for approval?Isaac NsengiyunvaYou face the penalty that is: prosecution, demolitions and no compensation for developments demolished that lie within the demarcated road reserve as well as payment of surcharges.
What should I do in case I have already carried out construction or developed my land without seeking for approval first?Isaac NsengiyunvaYou submit as built drawings and a fine of 40% is charged for illegal building.
Where and how do I make payments for building plans and occupational permits?Where and how do I make payments for building plans and occupational permits?Isaac Nsengiyunva
- All assessments are done by the engineering department at the district headquarters.
- All Payments made to the respective Sub county collections Accounts.
- Obtain bank slips from the District- Physical Planning and Engineering Department.
Why are many of the developments along major roads being demolished?Isaac NsengiyunvaThis is mainly because the developments are found within the demarcated road reserves which are meant for public utilities and road expansion.