You are here
Chief Administrative Officer
Luke L.L Lokuda is the appointed Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) of Wakiso district and he is the head of the public service in the district and the head of the administration of the district council he is the accounting officer of the District.
Functions of the Chief Administrative Officer
- Be responsible for the implementation of all lawful decisions taken by the District Council;
- Give guidance to the local government councils and their departments in the application of the relevant laws and policies;
- Supervise, monitor and coordinate the activities of the district and lower council’s employees and departments and ensure accountability and transparency in the management and delivery of the council’s services;
- Develop capacity for development and management of the planning function of the district;
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of all delegated services and the officers working in those services;
- Have custody of all documents and records of the local government council;
- Act as a liaison officer between the district council and the government;
- Advise the chairperson on the administration of the council;
- Assist in the maintenance of law, order and security in the district;
- Carry out any other duty that may be assigned by the district council from time to time.
Copyright © 2018, Al rights reserved. Wakiso District Local Government - P.O.Box 7218, Kampala, Uganda - Located 16 Kilometers along Hoima Road.
Support by NITA-U