Through which channels are we supposed to address grievances on the taxes levied and revenue collected.

There is tax assessment appeals tribunal at the various sub counties town councils that are headed by the sub county chiefs/town clerks that can address these grievances when not satisfied you can appeal to the chief administrative officer at the district and then to the minister of local government.