You are here
To improve the management and accountability of the financial resources of the district.
- To supervise and coordinate department activities in accordance with the local Governments and Accounting regulations (LGFAR)
- To identify and supervise collection of sufficient revenue to ensure that service delivery standards are met.
- To promote an accountable Wakiso District Local Government (through preparation of required financial reports in accordance with FAR).
- To contribute to the sustainable growth of the district economy through funding sectors.
- The department is largely a service department
- Collection of revenue and availing it various departments
- Provision of financial advice to the district council and the various organs of council.
Department’s New/ Upcoming Projects
- Regulation of commercial cyclists and park fees.
- Gazetting of the revised Wakiso district ordinance.
- Valuation of properties in Nabweru Sub County.
- Registration of properties in Wakiso and Gombe sub counties.
- Formation of rates payers associations in Ssisa, Nsangi and Nangabo sub counties.
Copyright © 2018, Al rights reserved. Wakiso District Local Government - P.O.Box 7218, Kampala, Uganda - Located 16 Kilometers along Hoima Road.
Support by NITA-U